Friday, April 30, 2010

Winner!!!! Write & Erase Plant Tags!



Drum Roll Please....................................................

Here is your winner of the Allsop Home Garden  Write & Erase Plant Tags!

RETRO-fabulous!!!!

RETRO-fabulous said...



How awesome is that, Jenn? I had to laugh when I saw the garlic---I'm up to my elbows in it thanks to the yardshare & am trying to give some starts away.



WHAT A GREAT GIVEAWAY! I love the design of these tags and sad to say, I use tongue depressors. LOL. It's true! Now if that's not a good reason, I don't know what qualifies LOL.


Have fun! So glad to see you're out and about in your amazing garden. Thank you for the chance at such a cool giveaway!!

Email me at 4bratz2luv@gmail.com So I can get your address and email it to the company! Thanks for entering and enjoy your new Write & Erase Plant Tags!

Happy Gardening!

1 comment:

  1. HOW AWESOME!! Thank you for picking me!! Jenn, you've inspired me to move past my frugality and splurge a bit...I'll have to buy a few more to enjoy the beautiful makers around my yard. I'll think of you and your fantastic site as I play outside.

    PS the kids love your chicken pix.

    ReplyDelete

My message board is always hungry! Please feed it with your thoughts!