Tuesday, July 6, 2010

~Tomato Tuesday~

Tomatos are green everywhere I look. Still I am awaiting a red one. Until, I saw that my Green Zebras are making an appearence. Now I wonder if I will get to eat a red tomato or a Green Zebra first! I guess time will tell. Heres a few pictures of the newest Tomatos that have appeared since last week!


Green Zebra


Sweet 100's


Mortgage Lifters are finally flowering



Yellow Pear


I cant wait to enjoy my first garden Tomato!
All these green Tomato's, such a tease.

Happy Gardening!!!



1 comment:

  1. Yep, I'm a little like you. Lots of green meanies -- few red ones. Although -- the first ripe Marianna's Peace was nice -- and another is coloring up. But I'm picking my tomatoes one at a time -- once every four to eight days. I'd much rather pick a boatload, wouldn't you?

    ReplyDelete

My message board is always hungry! Please feed it with your thoughts!