Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sacramento Home & Garden Show

There is a great show coming up for Sacramento! The Home & Garden Show at Cal Expo the 25th-27th.

I am very excited to be a part of it! I will be demonstrating different ways to grow Vegetables!  I will be doing raised beds and vertical gardens. I will also have some recycled items as mini gardens.

So hey, if you are around come say hi. Enter to win my booths raffle of garden goodies! I hope to see you there!

Here is a link to the show!

http://www.homeandlandscapeexpo.com/site/vegetable-garden-coach/images/vgc-collage.jpg

Happy Gardening!!!

6 comments:

  1. I follow your blog and I also plan on coming to the show. I look forward to stopping by your booth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS, JENN!! Wish we were a little closer to the West Coast. Have a great time at the Home & Garden Show. Your demos sound great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I have selected a mind blowing and interesting blog.
    greenhouses

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you are around come say Assisted Living Sacramento hi. Enter to win my booths raffle of garden goodies! I hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. “Congratulations Admin! Thank you so much for taking the time to share this exciting information.”
    Click Here

    ReplyDelete

My message board is always hungry! Please feed it with your thoughts!