Thursday, July 16, 2009

~Vegtable Lasagna~

Dinner was very YUMMY! I used alot of Vegtables from my Garden! I first roasted 6 cloves of Garlic in the paper with sliced Mushrooms, Red Onion, sliced Carrots, Zuchinni, Yellow Squash and some Brocolli! Drizzled a little Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Kosher Salt and Cracked Black Pepper. Once that was done i took the paper off the Garlic and chopped it up! Then I took the Ricotta and mixed with half a cup of Parmesan and half a cup of Mozerrela, Kosher Salt, Cracked Black Pepper And about 10 fresh Basil leaves. Added a little Marinara sauce to bottom of the baking dish, added a layer of Lasagna noodles. Spread some of the Ricotta, added half the Roasted Veggies. Add another layer of noodles then sauce, ricotta, and veggies. One last layer of noodles, sauce and 1 pound mozerrella with half a cup of parmesan. Bake for 30 min. We had a nice Spinach and Red Leaf Lettuce Salad with fresh tomatoes,Cucumber and Scallions. All in all it was an AWESOME dinner! My kids loved it and they didt even miss having meat in the Lasagna.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm looks very tasty will have to give this a try. I found your blog via 'Ryans Garden' blog. It all looks very interesting so I will be back to read older posts when I have some more time.
    Happy gardening
    Maureen (another Cancerian)

    ReplyDelete

My message board is always hungry! Please feed it with your thoughts!