Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas treats... Busy elves...Family fun!


A Christmas tradition of ours is to bake until we drop! That's just what we did. This year several friends and family received goodies as gifts! Instead of buying presents, we decided to add pounds to everyone's waistline!


My elves!


Peanut Butter Snicker cookies


Candy Cane flavored Oroes dipped in white chocolate 


Pecan Snowballs


Chocolate Chip Shortbread


Italian Christmas cookies


Fudge & Almond Brittle


Peanut Butter Balls


Candy Cane Hearts


What Christmas goodies did you make?

Happy Baking!!!


2 comments:

  1. Looks good, but I don't even want to think want to think about more Christmas cookies right now! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those peanut butter snicker cookies look delightful. My husband already ate all of our cookies, so I have a hankering to bake some more.

    ReplyDelete

My message board is always hungry! Please feed it with your thoughts!