Friday, June 12, 2009

The Peas have arrived!


My garden is doing really well! Im so excitied at how well my peas are doing! Ive grown gardens before, but this is my first everything I can think of to put in it garden! Usually I just grow tomatos peppers, squash and green beans and a few herbs! So, im very excitied at how well everything is doing. As of wednsday my peas have arrived, making me a happy gal. I cant wait to start picking them and enjoying them! I sowed more seeds the other day, to have a continous crop! Im learning to can veggies just like my grandma used too. Im hoping I will get enough to last till next year! Ive planted 12 tomato plants and hope to make tons of sauce and salsa! Anyone have any great canning advice? Please share!

1 comment:

  1. Yummy peas, they look so healthy! 12 tomato plants...lucky you!

    ReplyDelete

My message board is always hungry! Please feed it with your thoughts!