Monday, August 31, 2009

Zuchini here, Zuchini there, Zuchini is everywhere...

Its near the end of growing season, but the Zuchini are in full force in my garden. Im getting 3-4 daily.I can only give so much away. Most of my family and friends are on Zuchini overload. Not me I love it, and I refuse to throw my hard work away. So whats a gardener to do?
Freeze it is the answer that comes to mind! By winter my family will be wishing we had some. I cut up a few of the big ones I had and tossed them into the food processer. I grated those bad boys up for future baking.
I bagged them up into 2cups per freezer bag, and tossed those babies into the freezer! Guess what family & Friends, you are all getting Zuchini Bread for Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I didnt grow zuchini this year. But I do miss the bread! First time here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im glad you stopped by! Im on my way to check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete

My message board is always hungry! Please feed it with your thoughts!