Sunday, September 5, 2010

Something new and exciting.......


Lately, I have been busy with my friend Trina launching our new blog!
Trina and I met on Twitter a little over a year ago. We became fast friends with many of the same beliefs and ideas. Trina lives in Iowa and I am in California. We text each other daily and keep up on each others lives.

The blog we have stared is called 2 Moms 2 Books = Delicious 

We are working our way through 2 cookbooks in 2 years!

I have chose, Farm to Fork Cooking  Local, Cooking Fresh  by: Emeril Lagasse


Trina's book is, "1 stock 100 soups by Linda Doeser


Come on by and check us out, we would love to hear your comments and feedback!

You can find us here: 2 Moms 2 Books = Delicious

We hope you will drop by soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My message board is always hungry! Please feed it with your thoughts!